Aphrodite Hills - Mythos Collection - Villa Galatea , Cyprus
- Golf Courses
Aphrodite Hills Resort in Cyprus has become a name synonymous with luxurious Villas and Apartments.
These Villas are the highest category of residences and incorporate extraordinary privileges such as free transportation from the airport, pool heating* and luxury food parcels including premium Champagne, salmon, fruit and a variety of necessities for breakfast; a daily ‘good morning’ basket, which includes breads and pastries, fresh milk, orange juice and newspaper.
Bathrobes, slippers and branded toiletries are placed in every room and cleaning is performed daily. These Villas meet our expectations of size, location, quality, outdoor areas and facilities, special features, furnishing and equipment (high quality sun beds, umbrellas, stylish crockery, linen, decoration etc), coupled with a variety of exclusive added value services - all coincide to make these Villas unique and desirable.
Mythos Collection - Villa Galatea (code AV14)
This magnificent five-bedroom Villa is located on one of most prestigious property developments in Cyprus, Alexander Heights, where five-star living is taken to a whole new level with unmatched luxury and uninterrupted horizon-wide views over the sparkling Mediterranean Sea.
Upon entering the property through the grand front entrance one is immediately aware that no expense has been spared; from the luxurious marble floor to the artwork adorning the walls, the attention to detail shines though. The spacious lobby leads through to the beautifully furnished living area which is tastefully decorated in fashionable, neutral tones and furnished with luxurious sofas facing the feature fireplace. The adjacent dining area offers a modern dining table seating ten and is ideally placed to capture the magnificent views through the French doors whilst dining in style. The high-tech kitchen is separated by a wide breakfast bar complete with high stools, and features stylish high-gloss units and top quality granite worktops and splash backs. All modern conveniences are provided including a large fridge freezer, electric oven, hob and microwave and dishwasher.
The ground floor features a guest WC, and, also, the first of the 5 bedrooms. This is beautifully decorated in relaxing tones and offers a king size bed, shuttered French doors providing direct access to the pool terrace and a spacious en-suite shower room.
The marble staircase leads up to the first floor. The master bedroom offers simply exquisite decoration and furnishings, dominated by the sumptuous king size bed. Shuttered French doors open out to the balcony from where one can take in the panoramic views, and the en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled in granite offers twin washbasins, WC, bidet, Jacuzzi bath and separate shower.
The hallway leads on to the remaining bedrooms. One further double bedroom, which also has French doors to the sea facing balcony, and an en-suite shower room. Finally the remaining 2 bedrooms both offer twin beds and share a luxurious shower room.
The staircase extends down to a lower ground floor level, which offers a gym complete with a cross-trainer, multi-gym, fitness mat and a soccer table. Adjacent is a separate “family room”. This clever addition to the facilities offers a quiet place where the children of the family can entertain themselves with the Playstation or watch the TV or simply relax. This level also offers the utility room with the washing machine, dryer, sink and a fridge – handy for use when by the pool as this room can also be accessed directly via a flight of steps from the pool terrace.
The outdoor areas have been designed to enjoy the fabulous surroundings and views to the full. A barbeque area with sink is perfect for preparing al-fresco meals, which can be enjoyed at the large outdoor dining area; a shaded spot furnished with a large dining table and 10 chairs as well as comfy sofas and armchairs and 4 sun-loungers.
The large infinity pool* is perfectly placed to experience the ultimate in luxury – stunning uninterrupted views. A wonderful feature is the inlaid Jacuzzi*; just perfect for relaxing and enjoying the fabulous sunsets whilst sipping an ice cold glass of champagne!
A manicured, colourful garden complete with lawn area, and fragrant plants, herbs and fruit trees completes the picture.
‘Villa Galatea’ enjoys the privileges of our top level service. Without doubt, this Villa is the ultimate place to enjoy a relaxing holiday under the Mediterranean sun.
Exclusive Added Value Services
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• ‘Good Morning’ Basket (fresh selection of bread rolls, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (if booking is made during the Early Booking offer period – see special offers. Date to be confirmed upon booking)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years (as of 1st April 2017)
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
* Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
NOTE: Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
· Bedrooms 5
· Swimming Pool Private
· Pool Size 14m x 6m
· Pool Heated
· Air Conditioning
· Washing Machine
· Internet - Free
· Satellite/Cable TV
Aphrodite Hills Golf Course
Elea Golf Course
Terms and Conditions
Great Golf Property is part of Great Golf Media, and as such presents properties connected to golf courses and resorts to interested parties. Great Golf Property does not sell real estate but acts as an introducer between interested parties for a set commission.