Aphrodite Hills - 5 Bedroom Villa Aeolos , Cyprus
- Golf Courses
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
Description & Features
Aphrodite Hills Resort in Cyprus has become a name synonymous with luxurious Villas and Apartments. We are proud of this recognition, which is crowned by its MYTHOS COLLECTION.
These Villas are our highest category of residences and incorporate extraordinary privileges such as free transportation from the airport, pool heating* and luxury food parcels including premium Champagne, salmon, fruit and a variety of necessities for breakfast; a daily ‘good morning’ basket, which includes breads and pastries, fresh milk, orange juice and newspaper.
Bathrobes, slippers and branded toiletries are placed in every room and cleaning is performed daily. These Villas meet our expectations of size, location, quality, outdoor areas and facilities, special features, furnishing and equipment (high quality sun beds, umbrellas, stylish crockery, linen, decoration etc), coupled with a variety of exclusive added value services - all coincide to make these Villas unique and desirable.
Mythos Collection - Villa Aeolos
This stunning five bedroom Villa is a fabulous addition to our ‘Mythos Collection’ – the highest category of residence. It is located on one of most impressive property developments in Cyprus, Alexander Heights, where the architects and designers have ensured that nothing is overlooked except the uninterrupted panoramic view of the Mediterranean Sea.
Villa Aeolos boasts luxurious, contemporary living spaces and no expense has been spared on the fixtures, fittings and furnishings. The spacious lobby leads through to the stylish marble floored living area which boasts magnificent sea views from the French doors opening out directly to the pool terrace. The adjacent dining area offers a modern dining table, and leads through to the high quality kitchen which is complete with central island, granite worktops and integrated stainless steel appliances.
The ground floor features a guest WC, and, also the first of the 5 bedrooms. This is beautifully decorated in soothing tones and features parquet floor, king size bed, shuttered French doors providing direct access to the pool terrace and a luxurious en-suite shower room.
The marble staircase leads up to the first floor. The master bedroom suite offers sumptuous areas for relaxing and incorporates a king size bed as well as a sitting room, both areas with sets of shuttered French doors opening out to the balcony from where one can enjoy the amazing, panoramic views. The master bedroom facilities are completed by the en-suite bathroom which is fully tiled in granite and offers twin washbasins, WC, bath and separate shower.
The hallway leads on to 2 further bedrooms, both attractively furnished with double beds and parquet flooring, and a luxurious shower room.
The staircase extends down to a lower ground floor level, which features the final bedroom, a twin, with sitting area and en-suite shower room. Adjacent is a separate TV room with sofa-bed which offers a quiet place for members of the family to relax. This level also offers the utility room with the washing machine, dryer, sink and a fridge.
Outside, the large terrace has been designed to make the most of the sweeping, uninterrupted sea views. The private garden is beautifully landscaped, with a built-in barbecue for alfresco meals which can be enjoyed under the shaded veranda.
The stunning, freeform swimming pool* with infinity edges and walk-in steps is the ultimate luxury, together with the adjacent jacuzzi* this is the perfect recipe for enjoying sunny days, spectacular sunsets and starry nights!
‘Villa Aeolos’ enjoys all the privileges of our top level service, and comes highly recommended for a truly memorable holiday.
Exclusive Added Value Services
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• ‘Good Morning’ Basket (fresh selection of bread rolls, pastries, fruit, milk, orange juice and newspaper)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (if booking is made during the Early Booking offer period – see special offers. Date to be confirmed upon booking)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years (as of 1st April 2017)
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
* Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
NOTE: Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
Swimming Pool Private
Pool Size 26m x 7m
Internet - Free
Aphrodite Hills Golf Course
Elea Golf Course
Terms and Conditions
Great Golf Property is part of Great Golf Media, and as such presents properties connected to golf courses and resorts to interested parties. Great Golf Property does not sell real estate but acts as an introducer between interested parties for a set commission.