Aphrodite Hills - 5 Bedroom Elite Superior Villa, Cyprus
- Golf Courses
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5
- Sleeps 10
This is one of the largest Villas at Aphrodite Hills Resort, individually designed and located in one of the most desired locations on the Resort’s eastern plateau. It boasts the only full size all-weather tennis court for use exclusively by the residents of this property.
The property overlooks the third and fourth fairways and it is situated adjacent to the third green. It offers spectacular views from all rooms and features four double bedrooms on the first floor and a fifth on the ground floor.
The property benefits from under-floor central heating throughout and air conditioning in every room.
The entrance hall leads to a double living area with a two-seat and a three-seat sofa, two winged-back chairs, a pouffe and coffee tables.
Within the living area there is a dining room with a wooden table with eight chairs and a sideboard. A beautiful built-in wood burning fireplace will warm you up should you happen to be here in the winter months. Wood is available with our compliments.
The kitchen, located next to the living room area, is of solid maple wood with granite tops. A large American fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and a microwave are available. Enhancing this lovely kitchen further is a modern looking kitchen table with chairs, which could be used as comfortable breakfast room.
A large 40-inch flat screen TV with cable, a DVD player and Hi-Fi system are situated in this area. There is a broadband internet connection available at no extra charge, which can be accessed via one’s own laptop.
A convenient marble guest toilet serves the needs of this floor.
Finally, on the ground floor there is a double bedroom overlooking the swimming pool, the third green and the sea. This bedroom has its own walk-in wardrobe and dressing room. The en suite bathroom includes a Jacuzzi, a double vanity unit, a bidet, a toilet and a heated towel rail. Two twin beds with bedside tables, a study desk and bookshelf are also located in this room.
The magnificent stairway leads to the first floor and to four double bedrooms.
The spacious master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe/dressing room. From the balcony, one can share the fantastic views of the third and fourth fairways and the beautiful sea in the distance.
The other three bedrooms are decorated in their own individual style and boast en suite marble bathrooms and built-in wardrobes. All bedrooms benefit from individual balconies with spectacular sea and golf views.
Just outside the living room and kitchen areas, the Villa has a veranda with seating area furnished with a three-seat sofa, a two-seat sofa, an armchair, cushions and coffee table. This is a lovely area for enjoying your morning coffee or tea and having evening drinks, whilst taking in the spectacular sunset views.
The fabulous surprise noticeable when stepping outside is the unusually large rectangular overflow type swimming pool measuring 14m x7m - which can also be heated at an extra cost. By the Roman steps you will find integrated Jacuzzi jets. Around this spectacularly large pool there are ten sun loungers with cushions.
Of course such a Villa cannot be complete without a barbeque. A large covered area with barbeque facilities and a dining table with a granite top and ten chairs sit just next to the pool and are ideal for entertaining family and friends or hosting those special evening parties whilst enjoying the spectacular Cypriot sunsets.
For the sporty among you, the private tennis court is available to practice your strokes, have an individual private lesson on arrangement with the Resort’s Tennis Academy, or take on some friendly competition.
Take time to stroll around the large gardens and learn all about the exotic and unusual Mediterranean plants.
Exclusive Added Value Services
• One Private transfer from/to the airport for up to max. persons accommodated in this villa
• Daily Maid Service (change of linen, cleaning, dish washing)
• Luxury Food Hamper (including mineral water, sparkling water, white bread, brown bread, sugar, full fat milk, skimmed milk, butter, orange juice, jam, tea, coffee, decaffeinated coffee, Nespresso capsules, ham, halloumi, eggs, biscuits, Cantucci biscuits, red wine, white wine, Sparkling wine, Coca-Cola, Sprite, beers, Smoked Salmon, olive oil, salt, Rice Krispies, Weetabix, crackers, pasta, tomato pasta sauce, washing powder)
• Luxury Bathroom Amenities (bathrobes, slippers, shampoo, body lotion, hair conditioner, shower gel)
• The Retreat Spa, full access to gym, pool, sauna, steam room, valid for duration of stay (excluding locker)
• The Retreat Spa Consultation with Spa Specialist regarding personalized treatments
• Preferential booking status at Village Square restaurants
• Unlimited access to Aphrodite Hills Kids Club – ages 3-12 years (as of 1st April 2017)
B) Optional (pre-booking, or on request locally for an extra charge)
• Personal Chef @ Villa Experience (pre-booking only if booking is not made during the Early Booking offer period)
• Babysitting Services
• Private Fitness Training or Yoga Classes at The Retreat Spa
• Private Tennis Lessons at the Tennis Academy
• Private Golf Lessons at the Golf Academy
• Tailor-made menus, nutrition, special occasions at the Village Square outlets
• VIP Private Cruises, Boat Trips and Fishing Trips
• Luxury Car Rentals
• Excursions, guided tours and Waterparks
C) Optional (pre-booking, at an extra charge)
* Numerous villas provide pool and jacuzzi heating. Where this facility is available, the pool and jacuzzi can be heated at an extra charge. For more details on this villa please enquire with our reservations when booking.
NOTE: Please note that the minimum rental period for this property is 7 nights.
Swimming Pool Private
Internet - Free
Aphrodite Hills Golf Course
Elea Golf Course
Terms and Conditions
Great Golf Property is part of Great Golf Media, and as such presents properties connected to golf courses and resorts to interested parties. Great Golf Property does not sell real estate but acts as an introducer between interested parties for a set commission.